Request API is an abstraction over the Request Network for easy, but centralized, access. It's the fastest way to get started and integrate Request to your product.
- Simple REST API, familiar for classic web developers
- No key management
- Faster response time
- Notifications on new requests and received payments
- Send requests to other API users based on their email, instead of their ETH address.
- Easy to build applications on top of Request (see here)
- Easy choice between fully public data or encrypted data on the network
- Not fully decentralized
- Users need a Request account to connect
- Encryption is not end-to-end (see here)